Xiaomi Redmi 6A 16GB Black
Based on Android Oreo, the Xiaomi Redmi 6A comes with a 13MP primary camera and a 5MP front-facing shooter. The device is powered by a MediaTek Helio A22 chipset and 2GB of RAM and has A.I Face recognition unlock.
Connectivity options on the Xiaomi Redmi 6A include VoLTE support, 4G, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, micro USB 2.0 port, and support for two SIM cards and supports 4G on both sim cards.
Noticeable the Helio A22 on 12nm should be considerably faster than the Snapdragon 425 (with 1.4 GHz quad-core CPU) on the Redmi 5A.
The camera goes from a dual camera to a 13 MP single camera on the rear. The front remains a 5 MP unit.
Xiaomi has also ditched fingerprint unlock on this unit, offering only the AI-aided face unlock feature as a biometric login option.
– Colour: Black
– Operating system: Andoid
– Warranty: 12 Months
– Display screen: 5.45″
– Storage Capacity: 2GB
– Memory size: 16GB
– Processor type: Mediatek Helio A22, Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
– HD Specifications: 720 x 1440 pixels
– Display type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours
– 3000mAh battery
– 13MP rear camera
– 5MP front camera
– 5.45” HD display
– 18:9 ratio (-295 ppi density)
– 16GB Storage, expandable storage up to 256GB with micro SD card
– 2GB RAM
– Dimensions: 147.5mm x 8.3mm x 71.5mm
– Weight: 145g
What’s in the box
1 x Phone
1 x Power adapter
1 x USB 2.0 cable
1 x SIM needle
1 x User manual