Sinotec 19″ HD ready LED TV
– HDMI: (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a proprietary audio/video interface for transferring uncompressed video data and compressed or uncompressed digital audio data from an HDMI-compliant source device. It delivers a crisp picture and high quality sound.
– USB: USB port allows one to plug in a hard drive, flash drive, or other USB storage device to view media files on one’s television, can also be used to plug wireless adaptors etc.
– Composite Video and Audio Input (RCA): Input that transmits analog and carries standard definition video, and the even higher-quality component video and Audio.
– VGA Input: A video graphics array connector makes the panel versatile and allows the user to connect other devices such as laptops and computers etc. and use the panel as a monitor.
– Earphone Jack: Allows the user to be able to connect wired or wireless earphone devices in order to listen privately.
– Screen Size: 19″
– Resolution: 1366×768
– Panel Frequency: 60Hz
– Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 1200:1
– Brightness: 150nit
– Sound Output (RMS): 6W (L:3W, R:3W)
– Speaker Type: 2CH (non-detachable)
– Analog Tuner
– HDMI: 1
– USB: 2
– Composite Video Input: 1
– Composite Audio Input: 1
– VGA Input: 1 (D-sub)
– VGA Audio Input: 1
– RF In (75 ohms coaxial)
– Earphone Jack
– Front Color: Black
– Sleep Timer
– Auto Channel Search
– Auto Power Off
– Connect Share (USB 2.0)
– OSD Menu: English
– Power Supply: AC100 240V 50/60Hz
– Power Consumption (Max): 30W
– Power Consumption (Stand-by): Less than 0.5W
– Package Size (LxWxH): 524 x 118 x 375mm
– Set with Stand (LxWxH): 441 x 146 x 304mm
– Set without Stand (LxWxH): 441 x 48 x 271mm
– Weight (Gross) 2.76Kg
– Weight (Net) 2.16Kg
– Remote Control
– Batteries (for Remote Control)
– User Manual: Yes