Full HD 1080p
1080p resolution gives you sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression; perfect for watching Blu-ray movies, HD broadcasting and playing video games.
Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker free images.
Stream Full 1080p 3D content to your projector wirelessly; eliminating the hassle and extra cost of installing long cables, the WHD200 (sold separately) allows you to connect a Blu-ray™ player, set-top box, gaming console or AV receiver instantly.
Auto power off
There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy, the “Auto Power Off” feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time if it is not being used.
Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL; now you can view presentations and documents, stream videos and share photos on the big screen. You can even use MHL to connect and power the HDCast Pro (sold separately).
For vibrant, natural looking images, Optoma projectors incorporate BrilliantColor™ multi-colour processing technology.
The built-in speaker offers excellent audio support. Easy to set up without the need for costly external speakers.
Use the USB-Power to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast.
Long lamp life
Reduce the number of lamp changes with lamp life of up to 6500 hours.
Using the specially designed lamp modes, you can reduce the power consumption by up to 70%. Each mode also has a positive effect on the lamp life, while lowering the total cost of ownership and reducing maintenance.
Enhanced colour wheel
Optoma’s enhanced colour wheel combined with Amazing Colour technology delivers vivid images with superior colour accuracy.
Add more depth to your image with a high contrast projector; with brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks, images come alive and text appears crisp and clear – ideal for business and education applications.
• Display Technology: Single 0.65” 1080p DC3 DMD chip DLP® Technology by Texas Instruments
• Native Resolution: 1080p 1920 x 1080
• Brightness1 (Bright Mode): 3200 ANSI Lumens
• Contrast: 22,000:1
• Lamp Life2 Dynamic/Eco/Bright: 8000/6000/5000 (hrs)
• Throw Ratio 3: 1.48 – 1.62:1
• Zoom Type: 1.1x Manual
• I/O Connectors: 2x HDMI (1.4a 3D support) + MHL v2.1, Audio Out 3.5mm, 12V trigger, 3D-Sync, USB-A Power (1A)
• Speaker 10
• Keystone Correction: ± 40° Vertical
• Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Native, 4:3 Compatible
• Offset: 116%
• Projection Screen Size: 0.71 – 7.75m (27.88″ – 305.3″) Diagonal 16:9
• Projection Distance: 1 – 10m
• Projection Lens: F/2.5~2.67; f=21.86~24mm
• Uniformity: 80%
• Maximum Resolution: Full HD 1920 x 1080
• Computer Compatibility: FHD, HD, WXGA, UXGA, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA, Mac
• Video Compatibility: PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 576i/p), NTSC (M, 4.43/3.58 MHz, 480i/p), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L) HD (1080i, 720p)
• Full 3D – The 3D features of Optoma projectors can only be used with compatible 3D content. Typical applications include use with 3D educational or 3D design and modelling systems. 3D TV broadcast systems, (SKY in the UK), Blu-ray 3D™ and 3D games from the Sony® PS3 or Microsoft® Xbox 360 are now supported as part of the HDMI v1.4a specification.
• Side-by-Side:1080i50 / 60, 720p50 / 60
Frame-pack: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
Over-Under: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
• Horizontal Scan Rate: 15 – 91kHz
• Vertical Scan Rate: 25 – 85Hz (120Hz for 3D)
• Displayable Colours: 1073.4 Million
• Noise Level (Eco mode): 26dB
• Power Supply: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
• Power Consumption: 230W Bright mode / 192W Eco mode (< 0.5W Standby)
• Lamp Type: 195W
• Operating Conditions: 5°C – 40°C, Max. Humidity 85%, Max. Altitude 3000m
• Security: Security bar, Kensington lock, password protection
• Weight (kg): 2.38
• Dimensions (W x D x H) (mm): 298 x 230 x 96.5