Logitech C920 HD Pro USB Webcam
Fast, smooth, full HD 1080p video.
Full HD 1080p with Skype video calls
– See and be seen in high-definition quality.
– Logitech partnered with Skype to deliver high-definition 1080p resolution with the C920 webcam.
– Make sure you have the latest version of Skype for 1080p HD video calling.
Full HD 1080p recording
– Record videos in widescreen Full HD 1080p at 30 frames per second.
– The same H.264 encoded compression that enables high-definition video calls with Skype, also lets you capture great videos.
Sharp, rich-color images
– Smooth video quality, rich colors and clear sound in real-world environments are produced by Logitech Fluid Crystal technology.
Carl Zeiss optics
– To bring you the best webcam images possible, Logitech and Carl Zeiss turned the classic four-element Zeiss Tessar design into a five-element design.
– The new design focuses light onto the sensor with maximum detail and minimal distortion.
Stable clip mount
– Rubberized bumpers on the clip help hold C920 securely to your monitor or laptop.
– Also mount it to a tripod
H.264 AVC compression
– Get high-definition (HD) quality video at home or in the office.
– Real-time HD resolution over typical Internet connection bandwidths requires video compression.
– C920 webcam uses H.264 encoded compression to provide high quality video at low bit rates.
HD 720p video call quality
– If Skype is not your favorite video-call service, C920 delivers HD 720p calling on most major instant messaging services.
– C920 uses the same type auto-focus motor used in smartphone cameras.
– Optimized for webcams, the auto focus gives the sharpest image possible, even as close as 10 cm.
– A stereo recording or broadcast creates more of a sense of place; it creates a listening environment.
– Capture video or make a video call knowing that will be heard clearly and naturally.
– Capture brilliant, software-enhanced, 15-megapixel snapshots.
– Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 8 or Windows 10
– Chrome OS
For HD 1080p video recording:
– 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor
– 2 GB RAM or more
– Hard drive space for recorded videos
– USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 ready)
Recommended requirements for full HD 1080p and 720p video calling:
– 1 Mbps upload/download for 720p
– 2 Mbps upload/download for 1080p
– Full HD 1080p video calling with the latest version of Skype for Windows
– 720p HD video calling with supported clients
– Full HD video recording with a recommended system
– Logitech Fluid Crystal Technology
– H.264 video compression
– Carl Zeiss lens with 20-step autofocus
– Built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction
– Automatic low-light correction
– Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (USB 3.0 ready)
– Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
Logitech webcam software:
– Pan, tilt, and zoom controls
– Video and photo capture
– Face tracking
– Motion detection
– 2-year limited hardware warranty
– Webcam with 6-foot cable
– User documentation